3rd November 2016
There are a large number of virtual assistants out there, ready to support your business. However, how can you be sure that you are choosing the right one for you? Here are 15 questions to ask your virtual PA to ensure that you receive great assistance when you need it!:
1. What hours can you work and can you still offer me support when you are not working?
2. How much will you charge for your services?
3. How will you communicate?
4. Will you sign an NDA?
5. What are your expertise and have you been accredited?
6. What happens if I want a particular project completing that is not your skillset?
7. How long have you been in business?
8. What happens to my business support when you go on holiday/ if you are sick?
9. Do you have client references/testimonials?
10. How do you invoice (weekly/monthly etc.)?
11. How soon can I expect you to respond to an email/voicemail from me?
12. Do I need to sign a contract?
13. What are the terms of the contract?
14. What software/computer programmes do you use?
15. How can I be certain my business is safe with you?